A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Welsh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Welsh is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Welsh, MD is board certified in Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Welsh graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Welsh has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert James Welsh MD is a male Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Welsh practice?
- Dr. Robert Welsh has 7 office locations.
Dr. Robert Welsh practices Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Royal Oak, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Sterling Heights, MI and Troy, MI.
See Royal Oak Surgeons and Royal Oak Cardiothoracic Surgeons.