inactive

Robert Weltman MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.8

August 14th, 2012
ex patient
Great Doctor, competent and professional. I had the experience of having him for several years. No complaints from me

April 8th, 2010
Bad Diagnostician
Mis-diagnosed a common medical problem which soon spread. He does not listen and works to push his own medical agenda. He left me waiting in a small closed office for more than 1 1/2 hours and then did not prescribe a common medicine which could have cured the problem before it spread. He is always late, VERY late and cancels appointments which I had to wait for months to schedule. Eventually, he would not see me at all. I never caused him any problem, and I could see he gave little if any consideration to my medical concerns.I hate to say this, but he should not be practising Medicine.Fortunately, since he basically would not see me, I found a wonderful caring Dr in the same large HMO, and I am so grateful to him.

August 7th, 2009
He doesn't care
I was very disappointed in this Dr.I had great difficuty in getting an appointment and when I did, the nurse took a totally false bp. I waited in the closed up exam room for a long time, and when he finally arrived, he did not listen to me.He seemed to have an agenda that he wanted to promote, as I remember it was a colonoscopy, and the reason for my apt was totally overlooked (I wanted to speak to him about my back pain).Apparently, he subsequently "fired me", because I was never able to get another apt for him. After a few years, I had to change Drs, and my new Dr said I was no longer on Dr. Weltman's patient list.I still wonder why he did this. I am not a difficult patient, at least I have never caused any Dr a problem that I am aware of.Dr Weltman will never receive "Dr of The Year" award from me.I still cannot believe my Dr, fired me!Good thing he was not a psychiatrist.Can you imagine the trauma?