Learn more about Dr. Robert Wendel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Wendel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wendel
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Wendel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Wendel, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Wendel graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Wendel has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy San Juan Medical Center
- Sutter General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Thomas Wendel MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Robert T. Wendel practice?
- Dr. Robert Wendel has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Wendel practices Ophthalmology near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Ophthalmologists.