Learn more about Dr. Robert Wendel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Wendel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wendel
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Wendel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Wendel, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Wendel graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Wendel has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy San Juan Medical Center
- Sutter General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Thomas Wendel MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Robert T. Wendel practice?
- Dr. Robert Wendel has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Wendel practices Ophthalmology near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Ophthalmologists.