by Donald R. Perrin on Jun 28th, 2016

I became Dr. Wendell's patient upon referral of Dr. Anthony Ruddick, of Ridge Eye Care Center in Paradise, CA. I was treated for central retinal vein occlusion for approximately two years. The treatment mainly consisted of injections in the eye to reduce swelling and enable the body to expel coagulated blood. I took injections every five or six weeks. I fully expected to continue the injections, possibly for life. However, on my most recent appointment, my vision in the affected eye equalled the vision of the unaffected eye. Dr.Wendell concluded that because of the numbers attained, there would be no requirement for future injections unless marked negative changes of the vision occurs.

May 25th, 2016

Heartfelt thank you to Dr. Robert Wendel,, Dr. Margaret Chang, and their staff at Retinal Consultants Medical Group. Where would I be without you? And, thank you, Kimi, for your patience.

May 13th, 2016

Dr. Wendel saved my husbands eye. His retinal separation was very sudden but Dr. got him in quickly and got the job done. There was a slight set back but that also was quickly resolved. I would recommend Dr. Wendel to anyone.

retina tear laser surgery patient show details retina tear laser surgery patient
Apr 28th, 2014

Terrible, terrible doctor. I'd never recommend this man to anybody. He refuses to answer patient's questions, and even mock about it. You'll never get comfortable for his decisions, because he never explains it! He looks down his patients and make jokes about patient's condition. Never met anyone like him before in anywhere! I thought my eyes got totally blind after his "laser" surgery.. the chairs were broken and clinking, and literally my left eye were totally blind after the surgery and still he wouldn't explain anything about it. eventually it got better, (I'm still recovering) but I'll never forget the terror I felt at the moment. He's total jerk. don't go to him.

Dec 23rd, 2011

An expertGreat reputation & lives up to it

Nov 21st, 2011

Obviously experts in the field. A doctors doctor.

Mar 8th, 2009

excellent staff and experience in the office