A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Wenger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wenger
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wenger Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Wenger, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Beating Heart)
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Heart Valve Prosthesis Implantation
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Pancreatic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Wenger graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wenger has 12 hospital affiliations:
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
- Nazareth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert K Wenger MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert K. Wenger practice?
- Dr. Robert Wenger has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Wenger practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Coatesville, PA.
See Coatesville Surgeons.