A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Wenger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wenger
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wenger Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Wenger, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Beating Heart)
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Heart Valve Prosthesis Implantation
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Pancreatic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Wenger graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wenger has 12 hospital affiliations:
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
- Nazareth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert K Wenger MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert K. Wenger practice?
- Dr. Robert Wenger has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Wenger practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Coatesville, PA.
See Coatesville Surgeons.