Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Wenham
Dr. Robert Wenham, MD, FACOG, FACS, MS is a Doctor primarily located in Tampa, FL. He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Gynecologic Oncology and Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Wenham is affiliated with Tampa General Hospital, H Lee Moffitt Cancer Center & Research Institute and Lakeland Regional Medical Center. Dr. Wenham has received 7 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Wenham has the following 2 specialties
- Gynecologic Oncology
Gynecologic oncologists specialize in cancers that occur in the female reproductive system. This includes ovarian cancer, cervical cancer and endometrial cancer, as well as the less commonly talked about female reproductive cancers like vulvar...
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
Dr. Robert Wenham is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tampa, FL.
Dr. Hye Sook Chon
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Tampa, FL 0.01 mi
Dr. Richard Kim
Gynecologic Oncology, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
Tampa, FL 0.01 mi17
Dr. Aaron Blackham
Surgical Oncology, Obstetrics and Gynecology, General Surgery
Tampa, FL 0.01 mi10