Dr. Robert Edmund Wenk MD is male, has 46 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Clinical Pathology/Laboratory Medicine.
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Wenk, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Fetal Erythroblastosis.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Wenk graduated from University of Louisville .More Education & Awards
Dr. Wenk has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore
- Northwest Hospital Center, Randallstown, Md
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wenk accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Robert Wenk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert E. Wenk practice?
Dr. Robert Wenk practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Clinical Pathology/Laboratory Medicine near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Pathologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Bob Wenk, Dr. Bobby Wenk, Dr. Rob Wenk, Dr. Robbie Wenk