A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Wenk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Wenk, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Fetal Erythroblastosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Wenk graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Wenk has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore
- Northwest Hospital Center, Randallstown, Md
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Edmund Wenk MD is a male Pathologist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Robert E. Wenk practice?
- Dr. Robert Wenk has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Wenk practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Pathologists.