A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Werling:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Werling, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Pathology - Dermatopathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Werling graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover.
Dr. Werling has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Park Nicollet Methodist Hospital
- St Francis Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert William Werling MD is a male Pathologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Dermatopathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Robert W. Werling practice?
- Dr. Robert Werling has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Werling practices Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Dermatopathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Pathologists.