A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Werner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Werner
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Werner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Werner, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Werner graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Werner has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Alaska Native Medical Center, Phs
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Paul Werner MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Robert P. Werner practice?
- Dr. Robert Werner has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Werner practices Ophthalmology near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Ophthalmologists.