Dr. Robert Wertz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Wertz?

October 13th, 2015

Avoid this guy and just go to a surgeon

First of all he has no personality or bedside manner. Only concerned in getting your money. You are graced to see the doctor your first visit but after that he pawns you off on his nurse and is too busy to deal with you. Phone calls and email go unanswered. Had to get a healthcare advocate involved. Avoid this doctor like the plague he is supposed to be a pain management specialist but in my opinion does absolutely nothing. I have more pain now than I did before and I can't even get pain medication from this doctor. Do yourself a favor and see a surgeon.

February 7th, 2014

Very rude really has a attitute.

December 8th, 2013

Similar experience as other reviewer. I am in my late 30's and was prescribed medication for back pain with the option of injections. I was told I was not a candidate for surgery and instructed that physical therapy and chiropractic would be of no benefit, and that I would "just have to deal with the pain". I made it clear that I didn't want injections, he seemed to be understanding and sympathetic of that, and told me to come back if the pain started up again down the road, assuring he me would help me in any way he could. That was almost 6 months ago. He seemed, at the time, genuinely sympathetic and I walked away thinking that I had received the best care possible for someone in my situation. Recently I scheduled a follow up with him as the pain started acting up again and was met with sharp, negative comments and a surprisingly nasty attitude. He surprised me by saying "I don't even know why you're here, the only thing I'm going to do for you is give you an injection. If you don't want that, then you're just going to have to deal with the pain". I am not looking to spend the rest of my life in a drug dependent haze, so it wasn't as if I had walked into his office looking for medication, in fact I hadn't even mentioned it. I am a young man and simply want some sort of solution that will help me manage this problem. Dr. Wertz's treatment of me on my follow up visit was shocking in comparison to my experience with him previously. I am not convinced that Dr. Wertz has had my best interest in mind, and I am sincerely shocked by sudden decrease in compassion, change of attitude from one appointment to the next, as well as the change in his willingness to take the time with me as a patient and an individual. I would not recommend this doctor based on my personal experiences.

September 12th, 2013

very compassionate and caring

I felt that Dr Wertz was really compassionate and spent more time than most other doctors have in listening to me. He did 2 injections which really helped me a lot and spent a lot of time educating me about my condition. I'm better now, but if I have another problem, I'll definitely go back.

October 8th, 2017