A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Wesley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Wesley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wesley
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Wesley, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wesley graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Wesley has 2 hospital affiliations:
- T J Samson Community Hospital
- Medical Center at Franklin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert T Wesley MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert T. Wesley practice?
- Dr. Robert Wesley has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Wesley practices Family Medicine near Franklin, KY.
See Franklin Primary Care Doctors.