A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Wesman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Wesman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Wesman, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Wesman graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wesman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus
- Children's Hospital Rsrch Center Oakland
- Children's Hospital - Oakland
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wesman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Alameda Alliance for Health - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 88 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
More Accepted Insurance