A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Wesman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Wesman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wesman
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wesman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Wesman, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wesman graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wesman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus
- Children's Hospital Rsrch Center Oakland
- Children's Hospital - Oakland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Wesman MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Robert Wesman practice?
- Dr. Robert Wesman has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Wesman practices Otolaryngology near Oakland, CA.
See Oakland Otolaryngologists.