A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Wesman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Wesman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wesman
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Wesman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Wesman, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wesman graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wesman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus
- Children's Hospital Rsrch Center Oakland
- Children's Hospital - Oakland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Wesman MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Robert Wesman practice?
- Dr. Robert Wesman has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Wesman practices Otolaryngology near Oakland, CA.
See Oakland Otolaryngologists.