Dr. Robert Wesman MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

April 13th, 2012
My Kids love Dr. Wesman
Dr. Wesman is great. They love going in for their ear-cleaning appointments with Dr. Wesman as odd as it sounds.They sit their quietly, don't kick or scream at all. He's very gentle with their ears and uses a soft calming tone with them, they are always so relaxed and thoroughly trust him. Our former ENT was a nightmare, didn't clean their ears out at all just gave them drops and sent them on their way. My girls hated their former DR. and screamed every time we went in, this is so refreshing to have a calm, quiet experience at the ENT. Very experienced, great Dr. Highly recommend and believe me we go all the time as the girls have infections constantly.

March 2nd, 2011
I would NOT recommend this Dr. to my worse enemy
The treatment my son and I experienced yesterday was borderline abuse. Dr. Wesman grabbed my arm so abusively, it left a handprint, which is nothing compared to how he treated my two-year-old son. He grabbed his ear so hard, I heard it pop; at the same time, he was poking a steel instrument into his ear at which time his ear started to bleed. During all this, of course my son is screaming and crying. My son was up most of the night whimpering in pain and yes, his ear is still bleeding.

July 31st, 2015