Dr. Robert Wesner Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Wesner?

Posted on June 17th, 2015

Nice man that listened to me. always enjoy my visits.

Posted on May 15th, 2015

He's a great guy. Easy to talk to. Nice dog too.

Posted on March 30th, 2015

Exceptional physician. I would recommend him to anyone.

Posted on January 5th, 2015

Excellent psychiatrist. A doctor's doctor.

Great visit

Posted on July 24th, 2014

Finally I've found a psychiatrist who takes the time to listen and help me find solutions. Highly recommended.

So much happier!

Posted on September 5th, 2013

I've seen many a psychiatrist throughout the last 10 years, before Dr. Wesner, and I've never felt so genuinely cared about. FInding the right diagnosis and proper course of treatment has been a lifesaver, and I must say I'm in a much better place than I was 9 months ago. Dr. Wesner got me through a very tumultuous relationship without being judgmental or pushy, and it was through his insight and wisdom that I gained the courage to stand up for myself. I'm doing much better in school, and am happier overall. I feel like he's the doctor I've always been looking for! I would SURELY recommend him to anyone.

wesner

Posted on May 29th, 2013

Very dedicated, down-to-earth, and caring person that is very good at what he does!

A great doctor!

Posted on March 18th, 2013

Had only gone to one before I switched to Dr. Wesner. Found him to be a very caring doctor. Took the time to explain medications and what was going on with me. My first one could care less, a script and away I went, very cold. Dr. Wesner is quite difference. I think I would still be in a very dark place if it wasn't for him. I am very treatment introlent and he is patient with me as we figure out what to do. Well worth any time that you have to wait to be able to see him. Plus when it is time to see him he never rushes you to make up time. Again a Great Doctor.

Posted on November 30th, 2011

I had been seeing psychiatrists in my youth long before I met Dr. Wesner. I was over-diagnosed by previous doctors, and would have been greatly over medicated had I taken the medications that they prescribed. I felt like none of the psychiatrists actually understood anything about me. I stopped seeing them in my youth, and it wasn't until my grades dropped in college that I sought out services from Dr. Wesner. He truly changed my quality of life. He was the first in 5 previous doctors to accurately diagnose my ADHD, and treat me with appropriate medications. More importantly, he took the time to actually work on problem solving; imagine that, a psychiatrist that actually practices psychotherapy, and does not just write out a script. I can honestly say that I would not be as successful as I am today had I not seen Dr. Wesner in college.

Posted on November 7th, 2011

Great Doctor!

Posted on August 22nd, 2011

I've been to several psychiatrists with clean, professional, empty offices and I found them to be cold and uninviting. Personally, I love that Dr. Wesner has a surplus of books sitting around and that he has loving dogs in his office. (Yes, one does puke, and he can explain her condition). I have visited him 3 times and feel I have received a higher quality of psychiatric care than I ever have in the past (and I've been treated over the past 8 years). Unlike other doctors, who listened for awhile and blindly threw me on antidepressants one after the other, Dr. Wesner has taken the time to get to know me and really dig into my mental condition. He has given me an atypical diagnosis and actually THOUGHT about what medication would be best for me. Tired of being written a hasty script and hurried out the door by past doctors, I've found Dr. Wesner takes a thorough and comprehensive approach in appointments. However I did downgrade on waiting time for a visit. I've had some lengthy waits, typical for doctor offices though. He is worth the wait.

Wonderful Doctor.

Posted on August 6th, 2011

I've had serious mental health problems for a long time. Dr. Wesner listened and really helped me.