Dr. Robert Wessler Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Wessler?

Old-school

Posted on October 8th, 2015

Dr. Wessler isn't probably never going to win an award for "Best Bedside Manner" but it's been my experience that the docs who win those awards usually totally miss what's going on with your health. Dr. Wessler is knowledgable, thorough and a pro at biopsies (mine have been almost painless); in short he knows his business. And here's the clincher: other doctors go to him when they need dermatological expertise. I want to go to the doctor other doctors go to!

Best dermatologist on MS Gulf Coast

Posted on November 13th, 2013

Dr Wessler is a fine doctor. I have no complaints. My wife, 2 children, and I , have been treated by him over the past several years. His diagnostic abiility and his ability to prescribe proper treatment is very adequate, in my opinion. I could care less if his frontt desk employees are slow at standing at attention when we enter his office, or if they are too busy to treat me like a king ...... I'm only interested in getting a correct diagnostis and proper medical treatment ..... and we have never had any problem obtaining both from Dr Wessler.

Quack

Posted on June 6th, 2012

I was told I had roscia (sp) when it turned out to be Lupas.....he did not even take a skin graft to see....I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND HIM TO MY DOG...

Very Disappointed!

Posted on April 9th, 2012

I came to Dr. Wessler after having a few friends of mine tell me that's whom they use, and am very disappointed. During my initial visit he wouldn't listen to me at all. I felt extremely rushed to get out so he could see his next patient. He wouldn't listen to anything I had to say (yes, I am probably wrong, but I am a paying customer so I would like for him to hear me voice my concerns!!) I was told to call back in two weeks for my results. I called early am and was told I would get a return phone call..NOT THE CASE! I took it upon myself to call late in the afternoon and after a 15 minute wait on hold the nurse answers, forgets to put me on hold, and I wait an additional 10 mins while I hear the doctor and nurse discussing personal life. Eventually I heard the doctor tell the nurse what my diagnosis was and she goes to take me off hold and hangs up on me. Ia m okay with that, it was an accident, but she DOESN"T CALL ME BACK!! for all they know I was never told what was wrong with me!!?? NEVER AGAIN!! RUDE!!

Posted on May 11th, 2016