inactive

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Denver, CO

4.9

November 8th, 2016
Very Knowledgeable and Extremely Caring
Dr. Wester has a vast amount of knowledge in his field. He is also very caring and spends a lot of time talking to his patients about any concerns they have. I am so happy that I am his patient.

September 16th, 2016
Top knotch doctor!
Dr. Wester is by far one the the absolute best doctors I've had the opportunity to have. I'm quite ill with varied medical problems, and my family wished my other doctors could come close to the level of expertise, care, and heart he possesses. I've had to relocate recently out of state and I miss Dr. Wester's level of care and staff! He's top knotch 😊 highly recommend him.

February 6th, 2015
Best Ob-gyn Ever!
Dr. Wester is very professional and very straight forward to the point at appointment. I know I'm in good hand after meeting Dr. Wester with my husband on my first appointment. After we moved we still drive half hour to see Dr. Wester instead of using a closer Ob-gyn. My labor was super long (50+ hrs). Dr. Wester didn't push to do c-section, he's been really patient and direct us to the best solution possible in our situation. I can't ask for a better Dr. I'll def. go back to him on my next pregnancy!

December 9th, 2014
A better doctor does not exist!
My husband and I are so thankful l to have found Dr. Wester. He has changed our lives with his expertise and compassion. We are forever grateful that he is our OB. Having friends who see Dr. Wester as well, I can tell you he gives the same unbelievable care to all of his patients. I don't know how one person can do all he does, but we are so lucky to be under his care.

February 11th, 2014
Great Doctor!
Dr. Wester is a very kind, warm, easy to talk to doctor. He is genuinely concerned about your overall well-being, both mentally and physically. Would highly recommend him to anyone.

September 8th, 2012
Excellent Doctor
I have been a patient of Dr Wester's since he opened his practice in the 80's. His perseverance as a doctor and his professionalism is superior. I can't say enough about how lucky you would be to have Dr Wester as your doctor.

June 13th, 2011
Best Doctor I've Ever Had
I've been going to Dr. Wester for over 20 years, since I began prenatal care for my second child. I wish I'd known about him so he could have delivered my first child. He is warm, caring, and very knowledgeable. When I had anxiety about my baby being overdue and larger than anticipated, Dr. Wester was very reassuring. He always takes the time to talk to me, ask questions about my health, and express interest in my as a person. He never makes me feel like my questions are silly. He keeps current on medical literature, recommended testing and treatments, etc., and explains them to me fully. He isn't arrogant, and speaks in language I can understand, but doesn't talk down to me. Unlike the ob/gyn who delivered my first child, Dr. Wester never made me feel like he was in a hurry, or like he was rushing to get on to his next patient. I would highly recommend him to any women seeking an outstanding ob/gyn.

June 25th, 2010
great doc
Great doctor. Professional and open-minded.

May 1st, 2010
Great DR
Dr wester is a great doctor.

January 15th, 2010
Best Doctor Ever
We had the best experiences with Dr. Wester. He was so thorough and patient. I wish he was a GP and a pediatrician too.

December 11th, 2009
delivered my baby
loved him!

November 2nd, 2009
Dr. Wester delivered 4 of my 5 kids and later on when I developed some problems he was very responsive and followed up with me regularly to see how I was doing. He is the BEST!