Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Westerman
Dr. Robert Westerman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Saint Louis, MO. He has 45 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Westerman is affiliated with Saint Louis University Hospital, SSM Cardinal Glennon Children's Hospital and St Anthonys Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Westerman has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Robert Westerman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Louis, MO.
Dr Brock Ridenour
Plastic Surgery, General Surgery
Saint Louis, MO
Dr. John Williams Jr
General Surgery, Neurological Surgery
Saint Louis, MO 0.73 mi24
Dr. Ricardo Rao
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, General Surgery
Saint Louis, MO 0.83 mi29