Dr. Robert Westermann MD Patient Reviews

3.0

• Good
  • Bad

February 8th, 2012
Very poor bedside manner and arrogant. Mother saw him after being in severe pain and increasing immobility. She had a fall because of the immobility. A rheumatology referral was requested by my mother and he refused. One week later had blood test done which confirmed an inflammatory condition with values almost 4 times normal. Would NOT recommend this doctor under any situation.

September 1st, 2010
Exceptional doctor.
Ive been a patient with Dr. Westermann for over 20 years and I feel that he is extremely knowledgeable and very concerned for my welfare. He always makes me feel that he has set the afternoon aside just to help me. Overall, he is an exemplary doctor and a great person.

October 20th, 2009
Best there is.
I have never had a 40 minute face-to-face visit with a doctor until my first visit with Dr. Westermann. He went through every item on a four page medical survey his staff had me fill out. Now when I go in to see him, he has that and all the information since then. Even in my 15-minute appointments he is careful to review my history and asks about chronic issues even when I'm visiting for another reason.

August 20th, 2011