A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Westin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Westin is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Westin
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Westin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Westin, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Westin graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Westin has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Cuyuna Regional Medical Center
- Riverwood Healthcare Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Kenneth Westin MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert K. Westin practice?
- Dr. Robert Westin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Westin practices Family Medicine near Longville, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Crosby, MN.
See Longville Family Physicians.