A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Westin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Westin is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Westin
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Westin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Westin, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Westin graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Westin has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Cuyuna Regional Medical Center
- Riverwood Healthcare Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Kenneth Westin MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert K. Westin practice?
- Dr. Robert Westin has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Westin practices Family Medicine near Crosby, MN.
See Crosby Primary Care Doctors.