A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Westin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Westin is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Westin, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Westin graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Westin has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Cuyuna Regional Medical Center
- St Josephs Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Westin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- HealthPartners - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 5 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 17 plans
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert K. Westin practice?
Dr. Robert Westin practices Family Medicine near Crosby, MN.
See Crosby Family Physicians.