Dr. Robert Wetzler Is this you?

May 19th, 2011

The best I ever had

I do want to say that I was going thrugh a miscarriage back in 1995, and I couldn't have asked for a better man to take care of me. He was a very gentle, and caring doctor. Our first visit was spent talking about my situation for a whoe hour. After that, he did whatever he could do to make me comfortable, no drugs included, and I was in pain. Until the day that I had to go to the OR. He didn't put me to slep (per my wishes), but he did make me comfortabe, and give me something so that I would not go through the pain of that situation over and over again. He even let my mom in the OR with me, and I was 20 years old when this happenned. Dr. Wetzler, if you are reading this, I want to thank you for everything you did for me, and the way that you used your gentleness and kindness to make me more comfortable d with all that I went through. I pray for you and your situation. God Bless you always.

August 2nd, 2009

one awesome dr

dr wetzler saved my husbands life. without him today i woud be a 48 yr old widow. my husband and i have seen dr bob for 7 years and miss him terribly i pray everyniught dr bob returns topractice soon

January 21st, 2009

Dr. wetzler was a fabulous doctor to me. He was able to easily diagnose my health problems, the infertility, and properly treat them through the course of time, without an over abundance of pain medication, and was able to give me the most precious gift one could ever ask for. My two beautiful children, who without his expertise would never have come to be as I was infertile. God Bless you dr wetzler.

February 2nd, 2009