Some ratings provided by DrScore.
No longer practicing medicine show details No longer practicing medicine
by Paul Anderson on Apr 21st, 2016

Dr Wey was very helpful to me. However, unfortunately he is no longer practicing due to his health problems.

by Pam Moore on Nov 1st, 2015

An excellent, caring doctor- amazing ability to figure out and treat the problem.

Outstanding show details Outstanding
Mar 6th, 2012

I can't say enough about Dr. Wey and the outstanding care and treatment that I received. The office staff and Dr. Wey's nurse went out of their way to make sure I received the best care.

The best show details The best
Apr 25th, 2011

Dr Wey saved my life after a misdiagnosis in two other medical facilities. He is a fine Dr. With the skills and knowledge to take care of any cardiovascular problem. I would highly recommend him to "All" of my family and friends

Jul 28th, 2010

Doesn't listen to concerns or will sever the care.

by Glynda Kay on Mar 29th, 2010

Totally professional, dedicated, knowledge is exceptional and still he exudes a very caring and loving physician. I also noticed the high regard the entire staff extends to him at Lubbock Heart Hospital and his office.

Good cardiologist! show details Good cardiologist!
Nov 17th, 2009

Excellent physician. Takes time to fully explain decisions with my elderly father and is gentle and caring with him.

#1 Cardiologist show details #1 Cardiologist
Sep 17th, 2008

This Doctor helped me through this difficult time, without him I don't know what I would have done.