A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Whipple:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Whipple, Pediatrician is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Whipple, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Whipple graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Whipple has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Piedmont Hospital
- Henry Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert L Whipple MD is a male Pediatrician, has 15 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Robert L. Whipple practice?
- Dr. Robert Whipple has 6 office locations.
Dr. Robert Whipple practices Pediatrics near Newnan, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Fayetteville, GA and Stockbridge, GA.
See Newnan Pediatricians.