Overall Review

3.9

May 23rd, 2016
Does show he care he rush in everything does not give accurate info or diagnosis

March 12th, 2015
We have an infant and took him several times for the same cough. We didn't even get to see the doctor and when we did he said it was a normal cough and to give him Benadryl, even after 4 visits as the cough worsened. We went to see another doctor and it turns out he had a respiratory virus. We were very upset and when we complained he was unresponsive and his staff was rude.

February 4th, 2015
I use to absolutely love him. After the first year he was very aloof and my children didn't seem to matter much to him. It was hard for me to make appointments and to get someone to call back. I do not recommend Dr. Whipple.

April 21st, 2014
Concerned and Aware Parent
I have been more patient with this Doctor and his office than I should have. There are zero pros, well I guess location to work. I will start with appointments. This office refuses to schedule your next appointment at the end of visit. They want you to call back next month to make your appointment. Then when you call they are "booked up", and you are forced to take an appointment 2-3 weeks after when your child is due. The wait time in office is about 30 minutes. The staff has been all over the map, from incredibly rude to courteous, depends on the visit. For the most important part, everytime we go, we describe that our child spits up (vomits more accurate) way more than normal. We are educated and very concerned parents, we have researched and seeked advice from all outlets. The amount and frequency is not normal. Yet nothing has been done. The doctor is friendly, but seems like you are a number, and doesn't care to get to know your family. I have yet to get a followup reminder, call, check up, email, text, nothing. Child is 5 months now, and we are looking for a new ped. immediately.

March 7th, 2014
Horrible experience. Seemed unconcerned as if my child and I were wasting his time. I felt rushed with my questions. My child was very ill and he did not bother to do a strep test, flu test or any other testing. We left with no diagnosis other than it might be a stomach bug? Really? She was hardly complaining with her stomach. He was obviously in too big a hurry to slow down and listen. He came into the room in an extremely fast pace just shy of a jog and left with the same. He did not even bother to give her any prescriptions to treat her symptoms rather let her suffer. He did suggest that I could get some mucinex or other over the counter med's but that they probably wouldn't work. He even stated that there were no prescription cough medications that worked. My daughter has had prescription cough med's from other doctors that worked just fine. My child was complaining with some pain in her rib and chest when taking deep breaths and he stated that it could be caused by a stomach virus or maybe appendicitis but of course no tests were ordered, no x-rays were taken to rule out pneumonia. My husband and I spend the week worrying and my child was afraid to go to sleep that night fearful she would stop breathing. She asked me to watch her sleep that night and, of course, I did. His office never even bothered to call and see if she was alright. I will never take my child here again and I would strongly suggest to anyone considering this pediatrician to think again but this is just my opinion and personal experience.

January 25th, 2013
When Newnan Pedicatrics let me down, didn't worry about my child, improper diagnosis and then didn't allow me to see another dr. in the office for a second opinion, I feel like that all that happened to bring me to Dr, Whipple who is amazing! I can't say enough about how wonderful he was to me and my daughter.

June 17th, 2011
WONDERFUL !!
When Moving from another State and trying to find a doctor.. It's very Painful. So Happy Doctor Whipple opened his own office. He is VERY Good with our children who have special needs. I have referred a few friends as well and they really like him ! The Staff is ALWAYS nice.. they NEVER Seem put out to help you !

December 13th, 2010
Dr. Whipple has been our kids' Dr. since birth. He is very detailed and precise. He makes us feel comfortable and at ease. He is always prompt, attentive and does not rush us. He answers all the (many) questions we have had. He is an excellent Dr.

August 12th, 2010
Easily the best Pediatrician in Newnan and surrounding areas.

May 13th, 2010
Wonderful
Our daughter is Chinese Adopted and Dr. Whipple has seemed very abreast of developmental issues she might have encountered. His manner with her has always been great. He is never rushed our hurried during our visits and his staff is always kind and caring.

May 7th, 2010
WONDERFUL
Moving from out of state and finding a doctor for you children isn't easy... My child is adopted though the state system.. If anyone knows about adoption though any state in the USA. they know they provide these children with insurance... and finding a good doctor that takes that insurance is hard !! Dr wipple is Wonderful. Kind and very understanding.