Dr. Robert White Jr MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Oklahoma City, OK

March 2nd, 2017
Find a different doctor
I work in the medical field and understand the stress as well as ins and outs of medical care. Dr. White's office is HORRIBLE. Front office staff are disconnected and uncaring. Dr. White is smart but doesn't follow through as a provider should. Lab results may sit for weeks without follow-up.

February 4th, 2017
Excellent Doctor
Dr White is very thorough and helpful. His dry sense of humor makes him one in a million. He took my concerns into consideration and he listened too and addressed all of my concerns. Sometimes I've spent longer than I like in the waiting room however it was well worth the wait.

April 28th, 2016
Religious doctor who needs to quit being a doctor
Dr. White is below scum. Instead of politely canceling his appointment with my wife any amount of time before we concluded our day at the zoo to come to the appointment at 1:00 pm with him, he elected to inform his receptionist to tell us that the appointment was canceled when we go to the office. That wouldn't be so low had Dr. White not lie to us about why. He spoke to my wife the day before and knew exactly what her needs were and he expressed his concern for her health at the time. That didn't see to matter when he let us come to his office to THEN inform us that he DOES NOT prescribe birth control. And that, due to this, he would NOT be seeing my wife. When he perfectly good and well knew that this was a part of the reason for her visit the DAY BEFORE. Pushing your personal beliefs on people is not only low, it's morally reprehensible. DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR. He is classless and worthless. I can't leave 0 stars, but that's what this quack deserves.

September 27th, 2013
I was transferred to Dr. White when my regular Dr. went into another field and I was slow to like him. I stayed with him for 5 yrs. and he had some type of family problem I left and went to another Dr. that could not determine what was wrong each time I went into his office. I ran back to Dr. White with more respect for him, because he was and is always ready to talk and explain exactly what's going on whether I liked the outcome or not and that is what I was needing. I don't like Dr.'s that are vague in their explanation.

February 18th, 2012
overall experience good

November 8th, 2011
Run from this doctor.
Run, run as fast as you can the other direction. This guy is a sham!!!!!He does not know what he is doing! He just has a blank stare when you asked him simple questions, as does as deer in headlights. I had an urgent painful condition and he stalled and stalled then ordered x rays. After that the office never answered the phone or returned my phone calls for a full week afterwards. You have to call other offices in the facility and make them hand delivered notes to the office to get called back. The office lied to me and said they were out of the office one day for a seminar then someone else in the office said they were there all day but never answered the phone. Stay away from this doctor. Find another doctor the patient know more than this sham. Even a mediocre doctor would be better than churning your wheels

September 7th, 2010
My reasons for the appointment were charted, but Dr. ran out of time to discuss everything. I had the longest time slot staff is allowed to schedule. I informed Dr White I was losing secondary insurance due to divorce. He blamed his staff for poor scheduling & his nurse for having to leave to go to school for not spending more time w/me. He wasted 10 minutes telling me why he couldnt do something for me when a simple no wouldve been sufficient. Then he told me I'd have to schedule another appointment to go over the unfinished items, but put "follow-up appointment in 3 mos" in the notes for his nurse. Told me my husbands affair was not my business & I needed to move on. Gave me a script for Zanex when I discussed my depression over my impending divorce, even tho I stated I didnt want a narcotic type drug. Am certain he scolded the nurse for not managing his time better, & she was absolutely wonderful to me. Would be more than happy to be in her care again, but after many years of being Dr Whites patient, I will not return. Worst experience Ive ever had w/a Dr.

January 5th, 2010
Absolutely one of the best doctors I have ever had
Dr. White not only took the time to listen to me but he took it further and did what he could to help me. He is the most caring and giving doctor. He always did a follow up. I could go on and on but I will say that I wish that I hadn't had to change doctors but my insurance changed and he wasn't on it (my loss). His staff was always pleasant and helpful. I never had to worry about getting an appointment and his nurse is absolutely the best. The people at the front desk were always very friendly and courteous. I usually didn't have to wait very long to get into to see Dr. White. I would recommend him to anyone. I wish I could have kept him as my doctor.

September 10th, 2009
One of the best doctors
I've been fortunate to have several great general practioners and OB/GYNs. Dr. White was the 2nd Interist I saw and over the past 3 1/2 years I can not say enough about this man as a caring doctor and genuine person. He has a wonderful staff that is pleasant in greeting you and remember you as well.