A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Whitfield:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Whitfield, Surgeon, Plastic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Whitfield, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
Education & Awards
Dr. Whitfield graduated from University of Nevada, Reno. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Whitfield has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Seton Medical Center
- St. David'S South Austin Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert M Whitfield MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Whitfield practice?
- Dr. Robert Whitfield has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Whitfield practices Plastic Surgery near Austin, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Milwaukee, WI.
See Austin Surgeons.