A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Whitson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Whitson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Whitson, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Whitson graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Whitson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Roseville
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Sacramento
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Kendrick Whitson MD is a male Pediatrician, has 37 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Robert K. Whitson practice?
- Dr. Robert Whitson has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Whitson practices Pediatrics near Roseville, CA.
See Roseville Pediatricians.