A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Whitson is Excellent. Dr. Whitson has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Whitson, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Whitson graduated from Stanford University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Whitson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Sacramento
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Valley Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Whitson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 24 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 86 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 12 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Robert Whitson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert K. Whitson practice?
Dr. Robert Whitson practices Pediatrics near Roseville, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Sacramento, CA.
See Roseville Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Bob Whitson, Dr. Bobby Whitson, Dr. Rob Whitson, Dr. Robbie Whitson