Dr. Robert Wiencek MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

December 27th, 2016
Vascular surgery pre-surgery meeting with him in his office was a pleasure
Meeting with the doctor was wonderful waiting for that meeting for over an hour and a half was torture... some of his staff we're kind of rude, and I had to become a bit forceful to get my point across...

August 25th, 2016
After working with Dr. Wiencek at Sunrise for several years, I knew his skill and knowledge. About 4 weeks ago I received a triple bypass by him and was AMAZED at his bedside manner as well as perfection in skillsets. I am extremely pleased with the outcome and his total honesty both before and after surgery. I have a long way to go in healing but with his support and encouragement I will have an excellent outcome. I wholeheartedly recommend Dr. Wiencek to any patient in need of cardiovascular surgery.

June 22nd, 2016
Dr. Robert Wiencek address on Cimarron Road. He is the 'Best' . I went to two hospitals and Dr. Robert Wiencek is a "MIRACLE DOCTOR". I WENT TO TWO HOSPITAL AND WAS TURN AWAY, SAYING THAT THERE WAS NOTHING WRONG WITH ME. THEN IS WENT TO ST ROSE IN VEGAS, THEY ADMITTED RIGHT AWAY. DR. WIENCEK, HE SAVED MY LIFE I HAD A "LINKING ANEURYSM" AND COULD DIE AT ANY TIME. MY CHILDREN JUST LOVE HIM, HE TOOK THE TIME TO EXPLAIN WHAT KIND OF SURGERY HE WAS PERFORMING. THANK YOU DR. WIENCEK. u

April 7th, 2015
Best surgeon ! Performed surgery on my son in 2003 , when my son was 12 years old. Can't say enough good things about Dr. Wiencek !

November 10th, 2014
Best Cardiac/Thoracic Surgeon in Vegas
I can tell you that there are only a handful of doctors in Las Vegas that care, and Dr. Robert Weincek is by far Number 1. He is extremely compassionate, dedicated and thorough. He does his best to find a solution and does not give you the run around. Love this doctor.

September 6th, 2013

July 15th, 2013
Patient
From beginning to end, from finding out I needed an aortic valve replacement to aftercare by Dr Wiencek, I found him to be very professional, but also very caring, a listener and best result driven. I like him and his office staff and highly recommend him. And I am on Medicare.

August 8th, 2012
I have never waited for a doctor for so long for so many appointments
Be prepared to pack a lunch

April 12th, 2010
Dr. Wiencek was very kind and patient with me. He helped me to understand my condition and spent time with me. He also eased my fears.

February 1st, 2009
7 years and still ticking.....
Dr. Wiencek did open-heart for my aortic valve . Was impressed that he operates on infants as well as adults. Will hopefully have him perform my replacement valve, as i choose a bovine valve and will need it replaced.

July 8th, 2008
Mitral Valve Repair
The complete professionalism and bedside manner of Dr. Weincek and his surgical team was the best a patient could ask for. At 33, and needing an open heart surgery, each and every person on his crew was instrumental in creating a peaceful, loving, and compassionate environment... which resulted in a successful surgery. I have never met a doctor or staff this great! Thank you