Surgical Specialist, Cardiothoracic Surgeon
Video profile

Some ratings provided by Yahoo.
Apr 7th, 2015

Best surgeon ! Performed surgery on my son in 2003 , when my son was 12 years old. Can't say enough good things about Dr. Wiencek !

Best Cardiac/Thoracic Surgeon in Vegas show details Best Cardiac/Thoracic Surgeon in Vegas
by Yasmin Steinke on Nov 10th, 2014

I can tell you that there are only a handful of doctors in Las Vegas that care, and Dr. Robert Weincek is by far Number 1. He is extremely compassionate, dedicated and thorough. He does his best to find a solution and does not give you the run around. Love this doctor.

Sep 6th, 2013

Patient show details Patient
by Nancy A Nelson on Jul 15th, 2013

From beginning to end, from finding out I needed an aortic valve replacement to aftercare by Dr Wiencek, I found him to be very professional, but also very caring, a listener and best result driven. I like him and his office staff and highly recommend him. And I am on Medicare.

I have never waited for a doctor for so long for so many appointments show details I have never waited for a doctor for so long for so many appointments
Aug 8th, 2012

Be prepared to pack a lunch

Apr 12th, 2010

Dr. Wiencek was very kind and patient with me. He helped me to understand my condition and spent time with me. He also eased my fears.

by Brad on Feb 17th, 2009 on yahoo.com

Although I have not been a patient of Dr. Wiencek my father has and I agree with Melani.

Read Full Review at yahoo.com
7 years and still ticking..... show details 7 years and still ticking.....
Feb 1st, 2009

Dr. Wiencek did open-heart for my aortic valve . Was impressed that he operates on infants as well as adults. Will hopefully have him perform my replacement valve, as i choose a bovine valve and will need it replaced.

Mitral Valve Repair show details Mitral Valve Repair
by Paul Huettner on Jul 8th, 2008

The complete professionalism and bedside manner of Dr. Weincek and his surgical team was the best a patient could ask for. At 33, and needing an open heart surgery, each and every person on his crew was instrumental in creating a peaceful, loving, and compassionate environment... which resulted in a successful surgery. I have never met a doctor or staff this great! Thank you

Mar 20th, 2006 on yahoo.com

The best in the entire Country: This is the best doctor ever. Besides his unbelievable talents as a doctor and surgeon, he has the most wonderful bed side manor to top it.

Read Full Review at yahoo.com