Surgeons, Cardiothoracic Surgeon
3865 Siena Heights Dr
Suite 131
Henderson, NV 89052
702-616-6580
Locations and availability (4)

Some ratings provided by Yahoo.
Sep 6th, 2013

|  Patient  |  show details
by Nancy A Nelson on Jul 15th, 2013

From beginning to end, from finding out I needed an aortic valve replacement to aftercare by Dr Wiencek, I found him to be very professional, but also very caring, a listener and best result driven. I like him and his office staff and highly recommend him. And I am on Medicare.

|  I have never waited for a doctor for so long for so many appointments  |  show details
Aug 8th, 2012

Be prepared to pack a lunch

Apr 12th, 2010

Dr. Wiencek was very kind and patient with me. He helped me to understand my condition and spent time with me. He also eased my fears.

by Brad on Feb 17th, 2009 on yahoo.com

Although I have not been a patient of Dr. Wiencek my father has and I agree with Melani.

Read Full Review at yahoo.com
 |  7 years and still ticking.....  |  show details
Feb 1st, 2009

Dr. Wiencek did open-heart for my aortic valve . Was impressed that he operates on infants as well as adults. Will hopefully have him perform my replacement valve, as i choose a bovine valve and will need it replaced.

|  Mitral Valve Repair  |  show details
by Paul Huettner on Jul 8th, 2008

The complete professionalism and bedside manner of Dr. Weincek and his surgical team was the best a patient could ask for. At 33, and needing an open heart surgery, each and every person on his crew was instrumental in creating a peaceful, loving, and compassionate environment... which resulted in a successful surgery. I have never met a doctor or staff this great! Thank you

Mar 20th, 2006 on yahoo.com

The best in the entire Country: This is the best doctor ever. Besides his unbelievable talents as a doctor and surgeon, he has the most wonderful bed side manor to top it.

Read Full Review at yahoo.com