Dr. Robert Wiencek Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Wiencek Jr?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 16th, 2017

Performed major arterial graft bypass for my friend.

Great surgeon, wonderful bedside manner, explains everything! Trusted this surgeon since 2009. Exceptional.

February 1st, 2017

So fortunate that Dr. Wiencek performed my valve replacement!

After almost going to a different facility that is considered top-notch, I ended up getting referred to Dr. Wiencek. Thank goodness I did - he fixed the same exact heart issue with a minimally-invasive approach, whereas the prior facility and surgeon claimed open-heart surgery was my only option. 11 days post-open and I feel great! Thank you, Dr. Wiencek and staff! You've more than earned my lifelong endorsement and I feel completely indebted to you!

December 28th, 2016

Vascular surgery pre-surgery meeting with him in his office was a pleasure

Meeting with the doctor was wonderful waiting for that meeting for over an hour and a half was torture... some of his staff we're kind of rude, and I had to become a bit forceful to get my point across...

August 26th, 2016

After working with Dr. Wiencek at Sunrise for several years, I knew his skill and knowledge. About 4 weeks ago I received a triple bypass by him and was AMAZED at his bedside manner as well as perfection in skillsets. I am extremely pleased with the outcome and his total honesty both before and after surgery. I have a long way to go in healing but with his support and encouragement I will have an excellent outcome. I wholeheartedly recommend Dr. Wiencek to any patient in need of cardiovascular surgery.

June 22nd, 2016

Dr. Robert Wiencek address on Cimarron Road. He is the 'Best' . I went to two hospitals and Dr. Robert Wiencek is a "MIRACLE DOCTOR". I WENT TO TWO HOSPITAL AND WAS TURN AWAY, SAYING THAT THERE WAS NOTHING WRONG WITH ME. THEN IS WENT TO ST ROSE IN VEGAS, THEY ADMITTED RIGHT AWAY. DR. WIENCEK, HE SAVED MY LIFE I HAD A "LINKING ANEURYSM" AND COULD DIE AT ANY TIME. MY CHILDREN JUST LOVE HIM, HE TOOK THE TIME TO EXPLAIN WHAT KIND OF SURGERY HE WAS PERFORMING. THANK YOU DR. WIENCEK. u

April 8th, 2015

Best surgeon ! Performed surgery on my son in 2003 , when my son was 12 years old. Can't say enough good things about Dr. Wiencek !

November 10th, 2014

Best Cardiac/Thoracic Surgeon in Vegas

I can tell you that there are only a handful of doctors in Las Vegas that care, and Dr. Robert Weincek is by far Number 1. He is extremely compassionate, dedicated and thorough. He does his best to find a solution and does not give you the run around. Love this doctor.

September 6th, 2013

July 15th, 2013

Patient

From beginning to end, from finding out I needed an aortic valve replacement to aftercare by Dr Wiencek, I found him to be very professional, but also very caring, a listener and best result driven. I like him and his office staff and highly recommend him. And I am on Medicare.

August 9th, 2012

I have never waited for a doctor for so long for so many appointments

Be prepared to pack a lunch

April 12th, 2010

Dr. Wiencek was very kind and patient with me. He helped me to understand my condition and spent time with me. He also eased my fears.

February 1st, 2009

7 years and still ticking.....

Dr. Wiencek did open-heart for my aortic valve . Was impressed that he operates on infants as well as adults. Will hopefully have him perform my replacement valve, as i choose a bovine valve and will need it replaced.