Learn more about Dr. Robert Wienecke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Wienecke, Neurological Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Wienecke, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Age-Related Problems
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Wienecke graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Wienecke has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Oklahoma Spine Hospital
- Deaconess Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wienecke accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma - 3 plans
- CommunityCare Managed Healthcare Plans of Oklahoma - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert Wienecke practice?
Dr. Robert Wienecke practices Neurological Surgery near Oklahoma City, OK.
See Oklahoma City Surgeons.