Learn more about Dr. Robert Wild:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Wild is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wild
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Wild Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Wild, MD, MPH, PHD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Female Infertility
- Hot Flashes
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Reproductive Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Wild graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Wild has 1 hospital affiliations:
- OU Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert A Wild MD, MPH, and PHD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Wild practice?
- Dr. Robert Wild has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Wild practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Oklahoma City, OK.
See Oklahoma City Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Oklahoma City Endocrinologists.