A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Wild:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Wild is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Wild, MD, MPH, PHD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Female Infertility
- Hot Flashes
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Reproductive Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Wild graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Wild has 1 hospital affiliations:
- OU Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert A Wild MD, MPH, and PHD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Wild practice?
- Dr. Robert Wild has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Wild practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Oklahoma City, OK.
See Oklahoma City Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Oklahoma City Endocrinologists.