A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Wilder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Wilder is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Wilder, MD, PHD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilder graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Wilder has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- Mayo Clinic Rochester - Rochester Methodist
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert T Wilder MD and PHD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert T. Wilder practice?
- Dr. Robert Wilder has 7 office locations.
Dr. Robert Wilder practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Rochester, MN.
Additional practice locations include: La Crosse, WI and Wabasha, MN.
See Rochester Anesthesiologists and Rochester Pain Management Doctors.