Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Wilensky
Dr. Robert Wilensky, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Philadelphia, PA, with other offices in Philadelphia, PA and Indianapolis, IN. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine and Cardiology. Dr. Wilensky is affiliated with Pennsylvania Hospital, Penn Presbyterian Medical Center and Philadelphia Veterans Affairs Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Wilensky has the following 3 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
Dr. Robert Wilensky is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.
Dr. Monica Luchi
Rheumatology, Internal Medicine
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi30
Dr. Lisa Jones
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi7
Dr. Robert Goodman
Radiology, Internal Medicine, Radiation Oncology, Medical Oncology
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi47