A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Willcutt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Willcutt
Grass Pollen Allergy Patient Education Guide Read all about allergy symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals' grass pollen patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Willcutt Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Willcutt graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Benton Willcutt DO is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert B. Willcutt practice?
- Dr. Robert Willcutt has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Willcutt practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Mesa, AZ.
See Mesa Allergists and Mesa Internists.