Dr. Robert Willett Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Willett Jr?

March 2nd, 2017

Dr. Willett

Did a great job removing my gallbladder.

February 13th, 2017

Great Doctor, even greater Staff working in his office. Dr I had never met Dr Willett but he was recommended by my Concierge Doctor. Dr. Willett diagnosed the problem in two minutes, he worked me a into his busy schedule, and two days later I had outpatient surgery(hernia repair) and walked out of the building. His staff was very helpful and efficient. If I need surgery again I would definitely go back to him.

April 29th, 2016

Dr. Willett was very compassionate and kind to me. I had a mastectomy. He took time to discuss options and answer all my questions, even calling me after hours to answer them. He never made me feel rushed or like any of my concerns or questions were stupid- and I had plenty! I was please with the outcome of my surgery and my scar.

April 13th, 2016

Horrible bedside manner. Abrasive, rude, interruptive. Doesn't want to hear anything the patient has to say; very upset when I left the office. Won't be back.

January 31st, 2015

From the first appointment,I felt very secure in Dr. Willett's care and he has not let me down. He never makes you feel like he's in too much of a rush and gives you his thorough attention,while not wasting words either! He explains things clearly,is very gentle and calm mannered,and matter of fact-no phoney baloney,no fakeness about him. I needed that honesty with my cancer case. He performed successful surgery on me recently and I am very grateful to have him as my surgeon. The office staff is wonderful as well-always courteous and sweet mannered,and very proficient and helpful.

December 22nd, 2014

Dr. Willett was my surgeon for breast cancer... He was very thorough in explaining what he was going to do and I felt very comfortable (as much as one could be in that circumstance) with his helping me. A lot of my friends are also familiar with him and they all like him very much, too. He has been very kind and considerate in all my after care, too.

September 13th, 2012

My wait at the office was actually about 3 minutes. He is the best of the best in not only the state of Alabama, but the entire United States! I greatly recommend this highly professional doctor who knows how to relate to his patients on a very personal level. To me, that's the most important factor when dealing with doctor.

August 15th, 2017