Dr. J Wilson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. J Wilson?

1 Rating with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Dissatisfied

Showing 1 Rating with 1 Comment

July 26th, 2013

Seems to have checked out

Didn't return phone calls for over a week. Had MRI films for 2 weeks. When I went in for a visit the office staff handed me the MRI films back. When the doctor came out to the lobby to give me a prescription, he saw the films and asked if he could review them! It was unclear why he hadn't reviewed them in the 2 weeks he had had them. He asked to have the folks who did my MRI compare it to a previous one. They FAXed him the results but he hadn't read it because he didn't notice they added an addendum on the end with the info regarding the comparison. He had dismissed it as a duplicate of the original FAX. For one appointment, he seemed to forget I was there. After waiting a half hour, I asked at the desk when he would be ready. They seemed surprised he wasn't already in with me. Someone went and got him (I assume from his office) to start the appointment. I did not feel comfortable with his thoroughness and attention to detail, to feel comfortable putting my health in his hands.

Adult ADHD