A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Wimberly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Wimberly is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wimberly
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wimberly Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Wimberly, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wimberly graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Wimberly has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Lane Wimberly MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert L. Wimberly practice?
- Dr. Robert Wimberly has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Wimberly practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Orthopedic Surgeons.