Learn more about Dr. Robert Wimberly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Wimberly is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wimberly
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wimberly Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Wimberly, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wimberly graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Wimberly has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Lane Wimberly MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert L. Wimberly practice?
- Dr. Robert Wimberly has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Wimberly practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Orthopedic Surgeons.