A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Wimberly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Wimberly is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wimberly
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wimberly Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Wimberly, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wimberly graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Wimberly has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Lane Wimberly MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert L. Wimberly practice?
- Dr. Robert Wimberly has 8 office locations.
Dr. Robert Wimberly practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Washington, DC and Frederick, MD.
See Dallas Orthopedic Surgeons.