Learn more about Dr. Robert Wimberly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Wimberly, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
He has special expertise in 3 Areas, including Lumbar Degenerative Disc Disease, Pediatric Orthopaedics, and Scoliosis.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Wimberly graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Wimberly has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wimberly accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Priority Partners - 1 plan
- CareFirst - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert L. Wimberly practice?
Dr. Robert Wimberly practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery, Internal Medicine, and Pediatrics near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Washington, DC and Rockville, MD.
See Dallas Surgeons, Dallas Pediatric Surgeons, Dallas Internists, and Dallas Pediatricians.