A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Wimmer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Wimmer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wimmer
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wimmer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Wimmer, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wimmer graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wimmer has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert S Wimmer MD is a male Pediatrician, has 40 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Robert S. Wimmer practice?
- Dr. Robert Wimmer has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Wimmer practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians and Philadelphia Pediatric Specialists.