A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Wimmer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Wimmer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Wimmer, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Wimmer graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wimmer has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert S Wimmer MD is a male Pediatrician, has 39 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Robert S. Wimmer practice?
- Dr. Robert Wimmer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Wimmer practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians and Philadelphia Oncologists.