A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Wimmer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Wimmer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Wimmer, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wimmer graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wimmer has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
- Saint Christopher's Hospital for Children
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wimmer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 4 plans