Dr. Robert Samuel Wimmer MD is a male Hematologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, Hematology, and Hematology.
Learn more about Dr. Robert Wimmer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Wimmer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Wimmer, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
He has special expertise in 4 Areas, including Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma, Anemia Leukemia Pediatric Hematology/Oncology Sickle Cell Disease, and HematologyOncology.1 more special expertise area
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Wimmer graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Wimmer has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Christopher's Hospital for Children
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wimmer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance