Learn more about Dr. Robert Winfield:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Winfield is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Winfield
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Winfield Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Winfield, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Winfield graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Winfield has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Regional Medical Center
- Sentara Careplex Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Shelby Winfield MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Robert S. Winfield practice?
- Dr. Robert Winfield has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Winfield practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Newport News, VA.
See Newport News Physiatrists.