A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Winter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Winter is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Winter, FACOG, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Winter graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Winter has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Borgess-Lee Memorial Hospital
- Borgess Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Winter accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert N. Winter practice?
Dr. Robert Winter practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Obstetrics near Kalamazoo, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Plainwell, MI and Portage, MI.
See Kalamazoo Obstetricians & Gynecologists.