A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Winter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Winter is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Winter, FACOG, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Winter graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Winter has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Borgess-Lee Memorial Hospital
- Borgess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert N Winter FACOG and MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Robert N. Winter practice?
- Dr. Robert Winter has 4 office locations.
Dr. Robert Winter practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Kalamazoo, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Plainwell, MI and Portage, MI.
See Kalamazoo Obstetricians & Gynecologists.