A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Wirth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Wirth is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Wirth, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wirth graduated from University of Miami . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Wirth has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Regional Medical Ctr
- Samaritan Albany General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Barton Wirth MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert B. Wirth practice?
- Dr. Robert Wirth has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Wirth practices Internal Medicine near Albany, OR.
See Albany Internists.