A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Witt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Witt is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Witt
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Witt Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Witt, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Salivary Gland Cancer (Parotid Neoplasm)
- Thyroid Gland Removal (Thyroidectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Witt graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Witt has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- St Francis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Lee Witt MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Robert L. Witt practice?
- Dr. Robert Witt has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Witt practices Otolaryngology near Newark, DE.
See Newark Otolaryngologists.