A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Witt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Witt is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Witt
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Witt Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Witt, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Salivary Gland Cancer (Parotid Neoplasm)
- Thyroid Gland Removal (Thyroidectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Witt graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Witt has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- St Francis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Lee Witt MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Robert L. Witt practice?
- Dr. Robert Witt has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Witt practices Otolaryngology near Newark, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Wilmington, DE.
See Newark Otolaryngologists.