A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Wittler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Wittler is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wittler
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Wittler, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Wittler graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Wittler has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Via Christi Regional Medical Center
- Wesley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert R Wittler MD is a male Pediatrician, has 30 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- Where does Dr. Robert R. Wittler practice?
- Dr. Robert Wittler has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Wittler practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases near Wichita, KS.
See Wichita Pediatricians and Wichita Pediatric Specialists.