Dr. Robert Wolff MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 8th, 2015
Really went the extra mile to give me a thorough exam.

August 4th, 2015

July 28th, 2015
Always very polite, and out as quickly as can be done. I like Dr. Wolf

March 9th, 2015
Sierra Nevada Eye Center
Damage was done to the area below my eye. I still have a black eye almost 2 years later

November 25th, 2013
Bad Results
Cataract Surgery. Vision is worse now than ever. Had no problem getting the appointment and surgery. Follow up is, to say the least off putting. Dr. said I needed the WAG laser, did that without ANY beneficial results. My last follow up I expected to see Dr. Wolf but ended up with his optometrist who first told me my degraded vision was because of a 'ball of jelly' like substance in the back of my eye. After questioning that diagnosis he said 'or it's probably due to the dryness on the surface of my eye'. This was the second time I left Dr Wolf's office without anything definitive with respect to my post surgery degraded eyesight. Lastly, I elected to have this cataract surgery preformed at his Carson City office because I was told of the super sophisticated machine there that would greatly improve the final results of my surgery. I should have known better. If it's not covered by insurance, and they mandatorily require $250 Cash up front, well I'm NOW of the opinion that that was surely a scam. Finally, the gift of sight is precious, be careful who you entrust yours to. Giving this rating a 1 star is a gift, in my opinion.

March 8th, 2013
This Dr. is the BEST. I am so thankfull I was sent to him. His staff made me feel so comfortable. They takecare of you and you know what ever the Dr has to do or not do is the correct thing. I left the office every time understanding what just happened, Not like with some other Drs when you leave and go " what did they say?" This is an office that I would everyone you trully care about. Your loved one will not only get the top quality medical care they deserve but with all the staff the Dr has you all will have a p;esent and if you let yourself fun time. Enjoy this Dr and his staff as I have.

April 29th, 2010
The Right Stuff
I am in my eighties and finally gave in to having my cataracts removed. Dr. Wolff is my wife's doctor so I started with him first (and last) Dr. Wolff's whole practice is top drawer. Debbie was my technician and was exceptional in her explanations and the eye testing. Dr. Wolff has a great manner and his explanations and answers he gave to my question were clear and concise. He radiates knowledge and competency. Now if my dentist was only as good....