Learn more about Dr. Robert Wolfson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Wolfson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Wolfson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wolfson graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Wolfson has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Northern Westchester Hospital
- Montefiore Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wolfson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Wolfson practice?
Dr. Robert Wolfson practices Internal Medicine near Mount Kisco, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Fishkill, NY and Brewster, NY.
See Mount Kisco Internists.