Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Wolfson
Dr. Robert Wolfson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Poughkeepsie, NY, with other offices in Carmel, NY and Mount Kisco, NY (and 8 other locations). He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Wolfson is affiliated with Northern Westchester Hospital, Montefiore Medical Center and Assistant Professor of Medicine. Dr. Wolfson has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Wolfson has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Robert Wolfson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Poughkeepsie, NY.
Dr. Michael Rosen
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Poughkeepsie, NY 0 mi16
Dr. Thomas Lester
Hematology, Internal Medicine
Poughkeepsie, NY 0 mi37
Dr. Mark Lieb
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Poughkeepsie, NY 0 mi29