Dr. Robert Wolney Is this you?

2.0

Neutral

Posted on November 2nd, 2013

This Dr waste your time telling you stupid jokes He also does what he wants to do NOT what you want to do He really should retire I'm finding another Dr soon

HPV and cervical cancer

Posted on September 3rd, 2013

Tried telling him there was something wrong with my child...Begged him to run more tests that these symptoms she was having were not normal. Making jokes as if i were a hypochondriac trying to "create some illness" as if i were paranoid.....Well guess what DR> WOLNEY......my daughter was just diagnosed with stage 2 b cervical cancer!!! As a comedian.....you get my vote.....but as a dr. i wish you would rot miserably in some horrible place. I will be LOUD about this.........I would RETIRE NOW!! IT:S TIME!!

deaf Joker

Posted on September 18th, 2012

He was more interested in trying to be funny than listening to what I was saying.

Posted on July 9th, 2011