A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Wolter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Wolter is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Wolter, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wolter graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Wolter has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Lakeland Medical Center
- St. Luke's Medical Center-South Shore
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Kurt Wolter MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck.
- Where does Dr. Robert K. Wolter practice?
- Dr. Robert Wolter has 5 office locations.
Dr. Robert Wolter practices Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck near Elkhorn, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Lake Geneva, WI and Kenosha, WI.
See Elkhorn Otolaryngologists and Elkhorn Plastic Surgeons.