A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Wolyn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Wolyn is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Wolyn, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Pediatric radiology
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Wolyn graduated from Akademia Medyczna, Bialystock, Bialystok.
Dr. Wolyn has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Mercy Medical Center
- St. Mary Mercy Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wolyn accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert Wolyn practice?
Dr. Robert Wolyn practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Sleep Medicine, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology, and Pediatrics near Flagstaff, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Grand Rapids, MI and Zeeland, MI.
See Flagstaff Internists, Flagstaff Cardiologists, Flagstaff Sleep Medicine Doctors, and Flagstaff Pediatricians.