A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Wolyn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Wolyn is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wolyn
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Wolyn Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Wolyn, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Pediatric radiology
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Wolyn graduated from Akademia Medyczna, Bialystock, Bialystok.
Dr. Wolyn has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Mercy Medical Center
- Metropolitan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Wolyn MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert Wolyn practice?
- Dr. Robert Wolyn has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Wolyn practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Flagstaff, AZ.
See Flagstaff Cardiologists.