A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Wolyn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Wolyn is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Wolyn, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Pediatric radiology
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Wolyn graduated from Akademia Medyczna, Bialystock, Bialystok.
Dr. Wolyn has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Mercy Medical Center
- Metropolitan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Wolyn MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert Wolyn practice?
- Dr. Robert Wolyn has 4 office locations.
Dr. Robert Wolyn practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Flagstaff, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Grand Rapids, MI and Holland, MI.
See Flagstaff Cardiologists.