A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Wong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Wong, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Wong graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wong has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Seton Medical Center
- Daughters of Charity Children's Austin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert William Wong MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Robert W. Wong practice?
- Dr. Robert Wong has 13 office locations.
Dr. Robert Wong practices Ophthalmology near Austin, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Marble Falls, TX and Round Rock, TX.
See Austin Ophthalmologists.