Dr. Robert Wong, MD
Ophthalmologist (eyes)

Aug 1st, 2016

The technicians give the impression that the patients are imposing on their time and warrant very little consideration or understanding. However, Dr. Wong is outstanding. I thoroughly enjoy my interaction with him.

Jul 29th, 2016

Dr Robert Wong has taken care of my eye treatments for at least 6 years. He is alway caring and concerned to administer the most effective treatments available. I have complete confidence in him and have maintained healthy vision

by ERA on Jul 28th, 2016

Dr. Wong is very professional, courteous and personable. I highly recommend him!

by Ghaidan Aldhmour on Jul 22nd, 2016

Dr. Wong he is the best retina Dr

Retina procedure show details Retina procedure
by IC Vance on Jul 19th, 2016

Dr. Wong performed a laser procedure which restored my eyesight in my left eye. I am so greatfull that he is my Retina Dr. .

by Curt Imber on Jul 1st, 2016

I highly recommend Dr. Wong. He is a true professional and did an exceptional job taking care of my eye condition. Thank you!

by Judy S. on Jun 30th, 2016

My experience with Dr. Wong has been great. I know that we are doing everything possible to save my vision and I appreciate him and his staff so much. His manner with me has been so comforting and reassuring - a special man.

Excellent Diagnostician show details Excellent Diagnostician
Jun 20th, 2016

Dr. Wong is an excellent diagnostician, and will get to the root cause of a strange problem. Before I found Dr. Wong, I had been misdiagnosed by multiple doctors throughout Texas, some of whom were quite good. Dr. Wong figured it out in 5 minutes, got me straightened out after 2 years of misery and wasted effort, and I've been in good shape ever since. Can't recommend him highly enough. He is absolutely centered on making the right call, and supporting his patients' work to keep their vision.

by Debbie Kruger on Jun 15th, 2016

Would recommend Dr Wong to all my friends and family......he was very caring and made me feel at ease.

May 11th, 2016

Dr. Wong is absolutely excellent! He is knowledgeable and has a stellar experience. He has treated me with incredible results. I would recommend him with the highest marks!