A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Woodbury:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Woodbury, Surgeon - General, Bariatric and Metabolic is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Woodbury
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Woodbury Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Woodbury, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Galbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy)
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Woodbury graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Woodbury has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Rosa Memorial Hospital
- Healdsburg District Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Orlo Woodbury MD is a male Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert O. Woodbury practice?
- Dr. Robert Woodbury has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Woodbury practices Surgery near Santa Rosa, CA.
See Santa Rosa Surgeons.