Adolescent Specialist, Psychiatrist, Addiction Medicine Specialist

The best in Psychiatric Medicine! show details The best in Psychiatric Medicine!
by Gina Gallegfos on Dec 22nd, 2014

Dr. Robert Woodham and his staff were excellent! They returned my calls in a timely manner and gave me the help that I truly needed. Dr. Woodham and his staff were very informative and understanding. They literally saved my life! I highly recommend!

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
by Kathy on Dec 2nd, 2013

Dr. Woodham (and his staff) treated me like a person and not just another name on a file like so many. They took very good care of me - he is very easy to talk to and listens. His staff is very professional and responsive. I would definately recommend.

We are in the process of suing Dr Woodham for malpractice show details We are in the process of suing Dr Woodham for malpractice
Jul 6th, 2011

I scheduled an appointment for my son several weeks in advance. The day before his appointment, a medical staff member called to cancel my son's appointment for no reason other than they assumed I would call to confirm??? What's to confirm? We scheduled the appointment and already confirmed! My son is on medication prescribed by another physician who recently retired from practice which required my son to seek a physician to continue his prescription which if stopped abruptly can cause death. Knowing this, Dr Woodham's staff still refused to keep the appointment which we confirmed in advance! Since my son was at the end of his prescription from the other doctor, and it took weeks to get this appointment, it is now impossible to get an immediate new appointment with another physician creating a life threatening situation for my son! This doctor should not be "caring" for patients since he arbitrarily is willing to give a potential death sentence to other patients.

Great and Cring Doctor show details Great and Cring Doctor
Dec 22nd, 2009

Very genunine

Aug 27th, 2009

good doctor, cares for his patients. Recommend.

Apr 25th, 2009

Dr.Woodham is very nice easy to talk to and he listen to me. I feel comfortable talking to him.